Moderated newsgroup PARTS RECYCLING for somebody LOOKING OR SELLING.... > Commercial Appliances
> Emerson wall ventilator direct dr upblast 8" 1/25HP
Emerson wall ventilator direct dr upblast 8" 1/25HP
What is for sale: Emerson wall ventilator direct dr upblast 8" 1/25HP
Emerson Wall Ventilator Direct Dr Upblast 8" 1/25HP
Emerson Centrifugal Belt Drive Wall Ventilator — Wall Mounted Single-Phase 115V
Ventilator, Wall, 8 Inch, Direct Drive Upblast, 1/25Hp, 310 Cfm
* Designed to continually exhaust foul air, smoke, fumes, odors
and grease-laden vapors from range hoods and commercial cooking appliances
* All ventilators are UL standard 705 listed power ventilators
* All ventilators are UL listed restaurant exhaust equipment subject 762 (YZHW) and complies with NFPA 96 application requirements allowing operating inlet temperatures up to 300°F (except 8" diameter models)
* Weather resistant spun aluminum construction with steel support braces and backward inclined aluminum wheel
* Junction box mounted in externally cooled motor compartment
* Fully welded venturi to windband eliminates grease leakage
* Fully rolled windband bead for added strength and stability
* Welded curb corners eliminate water entry into ducts or building
* Pre-wired class B insulated ball bearing 60 Hz motor
* Units are speed controllable when wired 115V only (speed controller optional)
* Speed (RPM) shown is nominal and performance shown is based on actual speed of test.
* The Sound Ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5-ft. (1.5M) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA Standard 301. Values shown for ventilators listed are for: Installation Type A: Free Inlet fan sone levels.
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.125" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.250" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.500" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.750" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 1.000" SP
For more information from Emerson please click here http://18.104.22.168/OLCfinalpage.asp?mod=5DDW085AW
Product is exact replacement for older, Dayton branded equipment.
Please contact us if you need additional (optional) accessories.
You must notify us via email if you're selecting Option 1.
Pick up is available for all of our items – Please contact us for more information.
D.email@example.com (Dave Crawford) (email hidden).