Moderated newsgroup PARTS RECYCLING for somebody LOOKING OR SELLING.... > Metal Working Machine
> Festo industrial stopper cylinder sta-50-30-par 10BAR
Festo industrial stopper cylinder sta-50-30-par 10BAR
What is for sale: Festo industrial stopper cylinder sta-50-30-par 10BAR
Festo Industrial Stopper Cylinder
Model No. STA-50-30-P-A-R Part No. 164885
Stopper cylinders are used to stop and release workpiece carriers, pallets and packages. This function is realised by the stopper cylinder in a simple, cost-effective, quiet and gentle fashion for weights of up to 300 kg. Three versions are available: trunnion, roller and toggle lever versions. All three versions are available as double-acting or single-acting units with spring return.
- Diameters: 20, 32, 50 and 80 mm
- Trunnion version: workpiece weights of up to 70 kg
- Roller version: workpiece weights of up to 180 kg
- Toggle lever version: workpiece weights of up to 300 kg
- Strokes: 15, 20, 30 and 40 mm
- Impact velocities of up to 40 m/min
- Self-adjusting shock absorber with toggle lever version
- Locking mechanism as standard function with toggle lever version
- Very low noise emission thanks to use of plastic bearing in the piston rod guide
- The cylinder is returned to the stop position in the event that pressure should fail (single-acting version only)
- Wide choice of mounting options (flange-mount, direct-mount)
Product Link: https://xdki.festo.com/xdki/xDKI.asp
Check with your local authorities
Some of our products may be restricted for import and possession in your country. It is your responsibility to ensure that the product you are ordering is legal to possess. Although we may not be restricted by United States law to export an item, it may still be unlawful for you to import and/or possess these items.
Please be aware that many products' warranties do not provide coverage outside the U.S., and some products may not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers' restrictions or U.S. law. CSI Surplus makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility, or serviceability for products that are used outside the US.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Maxine Craig) (email hidden).